Thursday 27 March 2008

getting back on track....

Things are starting to get back to normal around here and its Jakes birthday on saturday so lots of suprises planned :) He hasnt asked for anything in particular so is ending up with a spiderman robosapien (sp?) - he loves spiderman and robots so what could be better!! lol

I have been busy making some doorstops - sis wanted one but wasnt going to pay the £45 price tag in JL (department store!). Thats where having a sister with handy sewing machine skills comes in i suppose! lol

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love that pink floral fabric. What did you use to fill it. I was thinking sand would do, but then you would need a liner to stop the sand leaking out.

Anonymous said...

Love this, might need to put in an order for Christmas presents:)
LX

Lisa said...

Sorry to hear about your Dad Debbie, I's glad things are starting to get back on track. How did your assignment go? What course you studying? xx

Dena Rooney-Berg (SugarShop) said...

Hi lady, so sorry to hear about your dad. ((hugs)). I love the door stop. I need one for my office, thanks for the inspiration! Hope things get brighter for you!
xoxox