Thursday 27 September 2007

New fabrics.....

I finally finished sorting my studio (im calling it a studio as ive now moved all my sewing things in there too!) and i can finally get to work on some outstanding projects! Marja has commisioned a tote style bag to take out when she takes Naomi in the buggy - i have the fabric and the ideas so Im making a start on that tonight, with co-ordinating purse and a little suprise too.....will post piccies once marja has got her hands on it :)


We are having a huge clear out ready for a carboot sale - even if we dont move house for a while yet we needed this clear out ready for christmas otherwise the kids wont be able to move again! LOL


Im so in love with this programme - infact i think its overtaken Grays Anatomy in my 'best programme ever' category. The story lines are great and of course having eye candy like Rob Lowe cant be bad can it??

2 comments:

Dena Rooney-Berg (SugarShop) said...

Can't wait to see the project! I loved this show too. It was good to start with and then when they added Rob lowe, I was hooked. :)

suebaru said...

Love that show! Though I'm always knackered on Thursday mornings when they show a double bill!