Thursday 23 August 2007

Ive been creating again!

Someone stop me as im using all my new stash and dont think i can buy any more for the next 10 years, it might end the nice relationship i have with the bank manager! LOL
Here are a couple of sneaky peeks of layouts ive created on mdf.....im liking it a lot more than working on paper, dont know if its because its 'different' or just because i have loads of new stash to throw at it! lol I bought a sheet of mdf at B&Q and the nice man there cut it down into 12x12 inch pieces for me - these are fab as they can go straight onto the wall and also stand up on their own for use elsewhere!! (i also bought a 10ft piece of dowling but thats another story!) lol

Todays prompt at HS:MS is white : The palest colour and sign of purity. Find 'white' in your space today. This is a bag i posted out to a lovely lady this week - it was the Mary Poppins bag because it has a cavernous inside that you could seriously get lost in!!

16 comments:

Diana said...

Oh i love that bag! coming over to the UK again in december and I must order one! Love your work... Di X

Aubrey Harns said...

That is a FANTASTIC bag - I am a purse junkie so I know. That's one lucky girl that's being gifted that! Lovely shot too!
Aubrey

Louise said...

Gorgeous bag... she's a lucky girl:)

Sue said...

Great bag. You are so talented Debbie.

And as for your scrapping I am so envious. Just a couple more weeks and I'll be able to try some light crafting :) Yeh!

Hazel said...

Lovely work and fab bag!

Unknown said...

She's a very lucky girl, that bag is gorgeous xx

Tracey said...

Ooh Debbie, I am loving the sneak peaks of your MDF creation. Can't wait to see the full thing now. Tx

Terrie Farrell said...

Loving your creations. X

Shh-Shh said...

Wow ...I would never of thought to use MDF!!! Cant wait to see the finished product!!

Joy said...

Gorgeous bag!!!

Vanda said...

Ooo that's just beautiful xXx

domestic goddess said...

love that bag hun xx

Andrew said...

Being a bloke I don't know anything about bags (except that I refuse to go into my wife's - I swear it's a Tardis and you can never find anything in there). Great shot, though!

All of my Todays said...

That bag is so gorgeous somebody is very lucky.

beki said...

What a pretty, pretty bag!

Anonymous said...

How gorgeous is that! You are way to cool hun. Nominated you for some bloggee awards, there on me blog today for you to see when you get back ;)